GSW vs CB
12th January 2019
NBA Regular Season
Venue: ORACLE Arena Oakland, C
Match Preview and detailed Stats:
1. SCORING SYSTEM:
Points scored: 1 point
STAR PLAYER: 2X POINTS
TEAM LINE-UP AND THEIR POSITIONS:
Iguodala, Jerebko, Cook, McKinnie, Bell, Evans
D. Cousins INACT
Jacob Evans INACT
Damian Jones INACT
S. Livingston GTD
Zach LaVine GTD
BENCH PLAYERS :
Blakeney, Portis, Harrison, Arcidiacono, Lopez
B. Sampson INACT
D. Valentine INACT
Zach LaVine GTD
- Taller and Ball hog point guard
- Best Shooter for his team
- Also Known as Scoring Guard.
Kris Dunn and Klay Thompson are sure-shot picks from this section. They both have excellent shooting skills.
Avg Stats for Thompson in the last 5 matches:
Avg Stats for Dunn in the last 5 matches:
Best Bench and Credi Savers:
Game Changer- Blakeney
Blakeney (game changer in the bench picks)
Seldon, Evans(If credit issues arise, we have to manage with these players)
- Better Rebounder
- Faster than big man(SG) and stronger than a guard
- Differs in rebounds(more compared to SG)
Durant be the first pick from this section
Zach Lavine(Risky) would be another best pick from this section.
If he limits to few minutes play, then Blakeney would play more minutes in place of him.
Hutchinson and Iguodala are also best picks from this section.
But, Iguodala is the best in fantasy scorer when compared to Hutchinson
Avg Stats for Iguodala in the last 5 matches:
- Referred as the Post Position.
- Power forwards play a role similar to that of Center.
- The power forward position entails a variety of responsibilities, one of which is rebounding.
- Many power forwards is noted for their mid-range jump-shot, and several players have become very accurate from 12 to 18 feet (3.7 to 5.5 m).
- Some power forwards often play the Center position.
Greenand Markannen, both will act as a Power forward. They will guard for their teams.
Green Stats from the last 5 matches:
6.6 points, 8.2 rebounds, 7.6 assists, 1 steals, 1.6 blocks
Markannen Stats from the last 5 matches:
16.6 points, 7.2 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.4 steals
Both are fantasy scorers from this section.
PARKER WAS GAME-TIME DECIDER
Portis and Jerebko are the best bench pick(s) from this section.
Avg Stats for Portis:
Points- 6.4, Rebounds- 2.2
Avg Stats for Jerebko:
Points- 5.8, Rebounds- 3.8
- Shooter for short and longer distances
- Most reliable for dunks and tip shorts(2-pointer and 3-pointer makers)
Curry should be the sure-shot pick from this section
Points- 30, Rebounds- 5.8, Assists- 6.8, Steals- 1.2
Cook and Harrison were the other picks from the bench.
It is well known for the defensive part(i.e guard of the team)
Known for grabbing the rebounds.
Carter and Looneyare best picks from this section:
Avg Stats for Carter in the last 5 matches:
Avg Stats for Looney in the last 5 matches:
Points- 8.4, Rebounds- 6, Assists- 1.4, Steals- 1
Looneywill be the game-changer at any time
Lopez and Bell are from the bench picks.
DREAM-11 FANTASY SCORERS:
Curry, Thompson, Durant, Dunn, Green, Markannen, Portis, Lavine(If available)
Parker and Lavine are risky players. If you want to pick them, then choose them in one team.