Boston Celtics (13 Win – 10 Loss ) vs New York Knicks (8 Win – 17 Loss) :
Five Important Fantasy Observations which can influence the Game.
- The Boston Celtics have won three straight games and figure to be fully refreshed
- Boston Celtics will host the New York Knicks on Thursday
- Celtics Won their last game with Minnesota Timberwolves, 118 – 109; Hayward: 30 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists.
- New York lost their last game to the Washington Wizards, Hardaway Jr. led the Knicks in scoring with 20 points, 2 assists and 4 threes with 0 turnovers in 30 minutes.
- The New York Knicks have lost six of their last eight road games while , Boston Celtics have won five of their last seven home games.
Prediction : Boston to Win
Sports Guru – Unique Traffic Fantasy Probability Matrix:
Sample Reference Team: