Belgium (FIH World Rank : 3 ) vs England (FIH World Rank : 7) :Important Fantasy Observations which can influence the Game.
Belgium will take on England on Saturday in the semi-finals of the Hockey Men’s World Cup in Bhubaneswar, India.
- England are into a third consecutive World Cup semi-final. They lost the previous two to Australia (2014) and Germany (2010).
- Olympic silver medallist Belgium will be looking to create history by making their maiden World Cup final appearance.
- England and Belgium have clashed a total of 8 times since 2013. Out of these, 3 matches have been won by the Red Lions, while 3 have gone in favour of England, and 2 have ended in a stalemate
- Belgium defeated Germany 2-1 to make it through to the final four, a day after England saw off Olympic champions Argentina 3-2.
- England will make a decision on Barry Middleton, the 34-year-old playing in his fourth World Cup, who is suffering with a finger injury.
Prediction: Belgium will sneak through a close win by a goal(3-2, or 2-1 to Belgium)
Belgium Team News:
Goalkeepers: Vincent Vanasch, Loic Van Doren
Arthur De Sloover, Arthur Van Doren, Loïck Luypaert, Alexander Hendrickx, Gauthier Boccard, Emmanuel Stockbroekx, Simon Gougnard, John-John Dohmen, Victor Wegnez, Felix Denayer, Sébastien Dockier, Cédric Charlier, Tom Boon, Thomas Briels, Florent van Aubel, Nicolas De Kerpel
On Injury Radar:
John-john dohmen , Emmannuel stockbroekx
England Team News:
Goalkeepers: George Pinner, Harry Gibson
Adam Dixon, Liam Sanford, Mark Gleghorne, Jack Waller, Michael Hoare, Luke Taylor, Harry Martin, David Ames, Ian Sloan, Barry Middleton, Zach Wallace, James Gall, Phil Roper, David Condon, Will Calnan, Liam Ansell, Brendan Creed, Rhys Smith
On Injury Radar:
Sports Guru – Unique Traffic Fantasy Probability Matrix:
Fantasy matrix will explain below 3 aspects of Potential through 3 different traffic colors
(Green – The Best, Yellow – The Good, Red -The Average)
Sample Reference Team:
Quick Tip: Pick the team with Optimal Distribution of Green, Yellow Red as per Credits
- Martin \Luypaert – Both Yellow
- Gall\Taylor – Both Yellow